Lean White Belt Program
This program provides an overview of the core principles of Lean thinking and the essential Lean tools and practices that can be applied across a variety of industries to increase productivity and quality; improve customer and employee satisfaction and reduce waste. Participants will develop an understanding of what Lean is, what it means for the organization and their customers.
Canada $325 | Australia $325 |Euro Zones €250 | USA $250
(All prices are exclusive of tax)
This Program Is For
- Leaders who wish to learn more about Lean to decide whether to start a Lean transformation in their organization;
- Teams and individuals who want to understand Lean and how to use it in their own work;
- Individuals who have recently joined an organization in the midst of a Lean transformation, to catch up and understand how Lean works; and
- Decision makers, executives, managers, front-line employees
- Upon completion, participants will receive a Lean White Belt certificate from Design 4 Lean Solutions Inc.