Doug is an expert in facilitating Kaizen events by translating complex methodologies into clear, understandable and actionable steps. Collaborative problem solver who uses Lean Six Sigma, process improvement, project management and training strengths to foster a culture of Continuous Improvement. An SBTI Certified
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. He has applied Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to improve organizational performance and processes, with specific experience spanning several process improvements; defect and cost reduction; management consulting and change management projects.
Who We’veWorked With
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt SBTI
- Project Management Certificate IIL
- Kaizen Specialist Certification Isuzu
- Lean Thinking Applied to Service ASQ
- Lean Certification AME, CME, Shingo
- Toyota 8D RRCA Toyota University
- ACE Practitioner and Assessor (TPM, SMED, 5S, etc.) United Technologies
- Value Stream Mapping, Manufacturing/Business & Mixed Model/Shared Resources Duggan & Ass.
- Leading Lean Transformation Projects UTC
- Relentless Root Cause Analysis Business Process, Engineering & Operations UTC